CSR（Corporate Social Responsibility）
～Aiming for a company trusted by society～
We aim to minimize losses to the natural environment and the social environment as much as possible, aim for “Sustainable Development Goals” and “Maintaining and improving good relationships with stakeholders”. We are seriously working on the five issues of CSR based on the environmental, social and governance (ESG) viewpoint.
①Creating a comfortable workplace
②General business owner action plan
④Initiatives for the global environment
- Corporate governance:The Board of Directors, the Audit & Supervisory Board, and the Accounting Auditor stipulated in the Companies Act have been set up to maintenance and improvement internal control.
- Established the compliance committee, and held a conference and training once a year compliance with the code of conduct and various law based on the internal rules of employment, we have a confirmation of such assets and information management.
- We have an internal reporting consultation installed in each office.
- We will comply with.
① Kotobuki Pharmaceutical
② Pharmaceutical Manufacturers’ Association of Tokyo
- Corporate Code of Conduct
- Compliance Program
- Transparency guidelines
- Material procurement guidelines
We conduct fair and impartial evaluations of all suppliers and carry out purchasing activities in consideration of the environment.
③ Japan Generic Medicines Association
- Articles of association
- The action charter
Hiroshi Tomiyama, Ph.D.
President & CEO